zondag 11 maart 2012

Mijn top 5 Disney Films



Nr. 5 Ratatouille 
 "This much I knew. If you are what you eat, then I only wanna eat the good stuff. - Remy" 


Nr. 4 Nemo
'' Fish are friends, not food''


Nr. 3 Alice in Wonderland
Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea? 
Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more. 
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less. 
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing. 


Nr. 2 Lady en de Vagabond
Geen bekende quote, maar wel een bekend beeld uit de film.


Nr. 1 Sneeuwwitje 
Queen: And since you've been so good to poor old Granny, I'll share a secret with you. This is no ordinary apple. It's a magic wishing apple. 
Snow White: A wishing apple? 
Queen: Yes. One bite, and all your dreams will come true. 
Snow White: Really? 
Queen: Yes, girlie. Now, make a wish, and take a bite. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten